The ISO Partnership Program is now closed.
The Partnership Program is a funding program created to address the business continuity needs of Indigenous creators at all career stages during the COVID-19 crisis.
Any questions related to the program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Partnership Program supports online training and learning, workforce development, training programs, and innovation strategies to support Indigenous screen creators during the coronavirus pandemic, and initiatives that expand the capacity of Canada’s Indigenous screen-based sector. This program recognizes that learning and training are a critical component to ensuring the continued momentum and sustainability for the Indigenous screen sector during an unpredictable and economically unstable period.
If you have barriers to access including but not limited to language, internet, or physical barriers, please contact the ISO to determine appropriate accommodations and support at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Before applying, please read the Program Guidelines here: http://bit.ly/ISOPartnershipGuidelines
Our decision-making and assessment process considered the following criteria:
- the potential impact of the project for the Indigenous screen-based sector;
- demonstrated need for the program in addressing COVID-related business challenges and broader sectoral challenges and gaps;
- the project’s alignment with ISO priorities;
- Indigenous and community engagement in the project;
- the applicant’s experience and history of delivering successful programs;
- confirmed and potential program participants and/or outreach plan;
- budget, including other partners and revenue sources.
Please note, you will be required to upload PDFs of the following documents to complete this application:
- Completed Application Questionnaire
(download here: http://bit.ly/ISOPartnershipQuestionnaire2020)
- Project Budget
- Organization information including percentages of ownership
(please refer to guidelines for eligibility)
- Signed Attestation Form (Download Here: bit.ly/ISOAttestation)
All funding will be delivered by ISO before March 31, 2021. Applicants are encouraged to submit their proposals as early as possible.